Did you know that Brian has never been to Israel in his 35+ year as a Gospel artist? Well, that’s going to be remedied in 2020! Make plans to join Brian, Bill and Mike on an 8 day Holy Land Tour beginning April 10, 2020. Together, you can experience the land of the Bible with BFA and walk the land Jesus walked over 2,000 years ago. It will be a trip any BFA fan won’t want to miss!
Some of the places we will visit on the tour?
- Tel Aviv – Orientation drive and Jaffa visit.
- Caesarea and Megiddo – Ancient Roman archaeological site.
- Tiberias – Jesus boat museum visit and boat cruise.
- Nazareth – Basilica of the Annunciation.
- Jordan Valley – River Jordan baptismal site.
- Jerusalem – Old town walking tour.
- Bethlehem – Church of the Nativity visit
Just to name a few!
Buffet breakfasts daily & six dinners is included in the tour as well as transportation in a private, first-class, air-conditioned motor coach. At the end of the tour, there will be a concert with BFA and special guests, Jeff and Sheri Easter and the Nelons.
The land tour is $2,795 per person (flights to Israel are not included.) For best flight options, find an app or website like skyscanner.com where you can search your dates and receive emails/notifications when prices change. In general, the best time to buy an international plane ticket is between 120 to 160 days before departure.
For prices, a full itinerary and more, click here